The world of marketing is shifting.
This shift has shown an emphasis on things like email communications, web tracking, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Campaigns.
- In today’s fast growing digital world we are seeing 87% of people turning to their digital devices for information on services and products before making a purchase.
- Creating a comprehensive online presence for a brand is key to attracting customers and brand followers.
- Taking advantage of this social behavior is key to generating new business and growing brand awareness.
Digital marketing is quickly growing in popularity due to its effectiveness at engaging clients and leads through accessible means
There is no effective way to measure home many people looked at your billboard or how many people looked at your flyer instead of recycling it. With digital marketing, you are provided with solid, reliable reports that show you the exact results of how many people opened your email or clicked a specific link, for example.
Customization & Personalization
Consumers today are looking for a more custom and personalized customer journey Digital marketing allows you to use an individual’s interests and preferences to tailor the marketing message they receive. Personalization may just be the biggest asset of digital and online marketing.
Digital marketing products come in scalable sizes so that small, medium, and large businesses can all utilize these products to reach their audiences.
Since digital marketing takes place online, it is accessible to a larger, global audience. No boarders for online marketing, target anyone, anywhere.
Easy to Analyse & Strategise
Since digital marketing comes with reporting, if you see something that is not performing as well as you’d like, it’s easy to pinpoint it and change it. You can even try several different things, measure which one worked best, and select that option as the main tactic moving forward.
Converting a customer online is just a few clicks away. Instead of a customer having to pick up the phone or get in their car and drive down to a shop, they can click from your email to your website and make a purchase or learn more about your organization from the comfort of their home.
More benefits According to Business Zone :
- Level playing field: Any business can compete with any competitor regardless of size with a solid digital marketing strategy. Traditionally a smaller retailer would struggle to match the finesse of the fixtures and fittings of its larger competitors. Online, a crisp well thought out site with a smooth customer journey and fantastic service is king – not size.
- Reduced cost: Your business can develop its online marketing strategy for very little cost and can potentially replace costly advertising channels.
- Simple to measure: Unlike traditional methods you can see in real time what is or is not working for your business online and you can adapt very quickly to improve your results. For measuring traffic to your site you can use Google Analytics to measure specific goals you want to achieve for your website or blog and most packaged email marketing solutions provide good insight into how many people are opening, reading and converting from your emails.
- Real time results: you don’t have to wait weeks for a boost to your business like you would have to waiting for a fax or form to be returned. You can see the numbers of visitors to your site and its subscribers increase, peak trading times, conversion rates and much more at the touch of a button.
- Refinement of your strategy: Basically anything that you capture in your customer journey can be reported on and honed for greater success at the fraction of the cost of traditional marketing. After all, how annoying is it to get a couple of forms returned from a mailshot. Marketing online enables you to refine your strategy at any point in time and see any improvements or opportunities for further refinement almost instantaneously.
- Brand Development: A well maintained website with quality content targeting the needs and adding value to your target audience can provide significant value and lead generation opportunities. The same can be said for utilising social media channels and personalised email marketing.
- Far greater exposure: your business can be seen anywhere in the world from one marketing campaign, the cost to do this using traditional methods would be considerable. Plus once you have optimised the key word search content in your website you should see a long-term return on your investment and will be fairly low cost to maintain your ranking.
- Viral: how often do your sales flyers get passed around instantly by your customers and prospects? Online, using social media share buttons on your website, email and social media channels enables your message to be shared incredibly quickly, just look how effective it is for sharing breaking news. If you consider the average facebook user has 190 friends of which an average of 12% see their liked posts – your one message has actually been seen by 15 new prospects, now imagine a number of them also like and share your message and their friends do the same? Mind blowing isn’t it.
- Not Intrusive:I know most people hate receiving sales mailshots or phone calls at inconvenient times on stuff that they have little interest in. Online people get the choice to opt in or out of communications and often it is relevant because they were the ones searching for it in the first place. Also, have you ever got frustrated receiving a regular email on a topic that interests and adds value to you? Nor me so don’t underestimate the power of market segmentation and tailored marketing.
- Greater engagement:With digital marketing you can encourage your prospects, clients and followers to take action, visit your website, read about your products and services, rate them, buy them and provide feedback which is visible to your market. So it doesn’t take long for good publicity to enhance the prospects of your business.
Let Growth Point Solutions consult, analyze and build your online marketing plan. Simply view our many digital marketing plans, and decide what’s best for your business. If you need help deciding we are just an email away. Fill out the form and one of our representatives will get back to you in a jiffy!