What is Digital Marketing?At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, all of which are not universally agreed upon, we’ll focus on the most common types below.
It’s the most well known online marketing platform in the world, and it could be the best source of growth for your business.
AdWords is Google’s paid advertising platform – a version of organic search for businesses with fewer backlinks and larger digital advertising budgets. With AdWords, you can generate search traffic without spending months (or years) gradually moving up the rankings via SEO.
Advertising on Facebook makes it easy to find the right people, capture their attention and get results.
- – Two billion people use Facebook every month
- – 1 of every 5 minutes people spend on mobile is on Facebook or Instagram
- – Choose your target audience to filter unwanted customers
- – Eye-catching adverts
Advertising on LinkedIn helps businesses of any size achieve their goals.
- – Target a unique audience
- – Easy and effective ads
- – Deliver personalised ads to the Linkedin inbox
- – Boost your content across devices