What is dedicated web hosting?
A dedicated server is the ideal solution for larger businesses and high-traffic websites. Dedicated servers allow for maximum customization, configuration, installation and overall flexibility; all backed by our world class support.
A Growthpoint Dedicated Server is more than just a server, it is a fully managed solution designed to take your business to the next level. Your server will be provisioned, secured, and typically delivered within 24 hours of purchase.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, speed, and uptime. You will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations found in a shared hosting environment.
Linux Dedicated Server Features
• CentOS Linux with Full Root Access (64-bit with 32-bit available on request)
• cPanel with WHM Control Panel
• Apache Web Server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby (on Rails), FFMpeg Support
• Secured Server with IPTables Firewall
cPanel Control Panel
• Latest cPanel Control Panel
• Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
• Quickinstall: Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, Formmail
• Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
• Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
WHM Control Panel
• Latest WHM Control Panel with Multi-Language Availability
• Complete Control of all Server Settings, Services, and Accounts
• Quickinstall Installation Management
• Reseller Management
• Brandable Control Panel with your Company Logo
Programming And Databases
• Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
• Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
• Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
• System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
• Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
• WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
• Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
• Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
• Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, 25 Mailing Lists
Top Of The Line Network
• Fully Redundant Network with NO Single Point of Failure
• Multiple Layers of Network Security
• Multiple Bandwidth Providers (AboveNet, ATT, Comcast, Global Crossing, Level(3), NTT)
• State of the Art Data Center with Backup Power Generators and HVAC Units.